MK Networking has been running for many years predominately as a breakfast networking event. The group is now evolving in 2016 to reach a wider and diverse audience.
MK Networking will now be visiting high profile locations around Milton Keynes to keep the topics interesting and varied.
Some of the location that we are planning for 2016 include;
StadiumMK – Metro Bank – MK Community Foundation – The National Museum of Computing (Bletchley Park) – MK Academy – MK College – Xero Accounting – Parks Trust
Aims of the MK Networking
- Offer unique events different from other networking groups
- Provide content to spark the interest of the wider business community including larger business
- Promote & support key Milton Keynes organisations / good causes
- To retain its focus of building relationships that last.
- Stimulate business collaboration and growth